MOVLINE PLUS ropes are made of composite fiber extruded on a custom-built extrusion process. This extremely strong and high tenacity bi-polymer fibers, combined with a round plait construction, give this rope a good resistance to intensive use.
Its gripping capability is enhanced by the outer fuzzy surface developed in use, also protecting the inner fibers against abrasion
Available in 8 and 12 strands.
Main characteristics :
- High resistance to abrasion and intensive use
- High strength floating line
- No water absorption
- Good UV resistance
- Flexible, non-kinking and non-rotating construction
Specific gravity : 0,94
Fusion point: 165° C
Elongation in % of the breaking load :
- 25 % … 2,8 % (6,0 for 3-4 strands)
- 50 % … 5,5 % (11,5 for 3-4 strands)
- Anchoring and mooring lines
- Tug and Towing lines
- Material: Mixed Polyolefin
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.