MOVLINE PLUS ropes are made of composite fiber extruded on a custom-built extrusion process. This extremely strong and high tenacity bi-polymer fibers, combined with a round plait construction, give this rope a good resistance to intensive use.
Its gripping capability is enhanced by the outer fuzzy surface developed in use, also protecting the inner fibers against abrasion
Available in 3-4 Strands.
- High resistance to abrasion and intensive use
- High strength floating line
- No water absorption
- Good UV resistance
- Flexible, non-kinking and non-rotating construction
Specific gravity: 0,94
Fusion point: 165° C
Elongation in % of the breaking load :
- 25 % … 2,8 % (6,0 for 3-4 strands)
- 50 % … 5,5 % (11,5 for 3-4 strands)
- Anchoring and mooring lines
- Tug and Towing lines
- Material: Mixed Polyolefin