Movflex is a special composite rope that mixes high tenacity polyester yarns with high tenacity polyolefin yarns.
This specific combination gives this firm non rotational 8 strands plaited rope, flexibility and smoothness, while its double/triple twisted yarns cover gives it excellent abrasion and heat resistance, conferring it floating properties. Its flexibility makes it easy to handle.
Also available with 12 strands.
- Very good resistance to abrasion and intensive use
- Good behavior in humid conditions (very low water absorption)
- About 40% lighter than regular polyester ropes
- UVstabilized against sunlight
- Flexible and smooth, does not make knots
Specific gravity : 0,99
Melting point: 165° C (polyester & polyolefin)
Elongation in % of the breaking load :
- 25 % … 4,0 %
- 50 % … 6,0 %
- Mooring lines
- Towing lines
- Material: Polyester and polypropylene yarns