Movflex is a special composite rope that mixes high tenacity polyester yarns with high tenacity polyolefin yarns.
This specific combination gives this firm non rotational 8 strands plaited rope, flexibility and smoothness, while its double/triple twisted yarns cover gives it excellent abrasion and heat resistance, conferring it floating properties. Its flexibility makes it easy to handle.
Also available with 12 strands.
- Very good resistance to abrasion and intensive use
- Good behavior in humid conditions (very low water absorption)
- About 40% lighter than regular polyester ropes
- UVstabilized against sunlight
- Flexible and smooth, does not make knots
Specific gravity : 0,99
Melting point: 165° C (polyester & polyolefin)
Elongation in % of the breaking load :
- 25 % … 4,0 %
- 50 % … 6,0 %
- Mooring lines
- Towing lines
- Material: Polyester and polypropylene yarns
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.