Electric winch for lifting and pulling of loads from 150 up to 2000 kg.
A economical range of electric winches designed for simple lifting and pulling operations for example: simple freight lifts, lifting doors, hatches, etc.
- 2 versions available. Direct control (type CD), used only with weather protection or low voltage control (type BT), assuring user protection against electric risks.
- Steel rigid structure.
- Up-down pendant control with emergency stop, cable 3 m long.
- Single phase 230 V motor brake with permanent capacitor - 50 Hz lifting type, P = 0.75 or 1.1 kW depending on the models. Class F. IP 54 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400 V motor brake - 50 Hz lifting type, P = 0.75 – 1.1 or 2.2 kW depending on the models. Class F. IP 54 protection.
- Reducer in oil bath with helical gears.
- Mechanical welded steel drum with wide flanges allowing a secure fastening of the wire rope.
- Limit switch as standard (except three-phase CD).
- Rope-press roller.
- Grooved drum.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.