Electric winch for lifting and pulling of loads from 150 up to 2000 kg.
A economical range of electric winches designed for simple lifting and pulling operations for example: simple freight lifts, lifting doors, hatches, etc.
- 2 versions available. Direct control (type CD), used only with weather protection or low voltage control (type BT), assuring user protection against electric risks.
- Steel rigid structure.
- Up-down pendant control with emergency stop, cable 3 m long.
- Single phase 230 V motor brake with permanent capacitor - 50 Hz lifting type, P = 0.75 or 1.1 kW depending on the models. Class F. IP 54 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400 V motor brake - 50 Hz lifting type, P = 0.75 – 1.1 or 2.2 kW depending on the models. Class F. IP 54 protection.
- Reducer in oil bath with helical gears.
- Mechanical welded steel drum with wide flanges allowing a secure fastening of the wire rope.
- Limit switch as standard (except three-phase CD).
- Rope-press roller.
- Grooved drum.