The tailgrip open wedge socket with pin is a fast detachable socket. It is suitable for usage in a sub-zero temperature environment
Basket and wedge in quenched and tempered cast steel. Wedge and basket are designed for easy installation and optimal wire rope efficiency and with the added benefit to terminate the tail to the wedge itself.
- Material: Quenched and tempered cast steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, All parts are fully traceable to their certificate by batch or serial number marked on each component.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to + 110°C - Use at higher temperatures possible with reduction of WLL.
- Finish: Blue painting or hot dipped galvanized
- Standard: EN 10204
- Warning: The efficiency of a 6 and 8 strand wire rope/wedge socket connection is 80% of the minimum breaking load of the wire but limited to the minimum breaking load of the socket (MBL).