Dee type shackle PDSP is a high quality shackle intended to be used in demanding environments.
It is supplied with screw pin for quick and easy opening/closing.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVB Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts marked with batch number for traceability
- The body is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including screw pins are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Screw pins are additionally painted in blue for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized. Screw pin additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 6
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.