- Ratings below are for use with chain slings fabricated in accordance with ASTM B30.9.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown.
- Meets or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, this master link meet other critical performance requirements including fatique life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Material: Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Code and grade
- Finish: Painted
- Standard: EN 1677-4
- Safety factor: 5:1
- Grade: 10