Quenched and tempered cast steel range steel wire rope sockets for embedment with cast compound with mechanical values (Charpy-V > 42 Joule /-20°C) for tough and low temperature use. For wire rope diameter 6 - 203 mm (1/4” - 8”).
2 surface finishes available:
- Model OSS P: blue painted. (OSS 196 until OSS 100 only Hot dipped galvanized)
- Model OSS P.GAL: Hot dipped galvanized.
- Pin securing by cotter pin.
- All spelter sockets have a 100% efficiency.
- Also available with pin + bolt ( type OSS B )
- Material: Quenched and tempered cast steel
- Marking: CE-marked, Size, wire rope diameter and batch or serial number.
- Temperature range: From - 40°C up to +110°C - 100% capacity range.
- Finish: OSS P: blue painted - OSS PGAL : Hot dipped galvanized.
- Note: For intermediate rope diameter select fittings with nearest following size.
- Warning: Compare the spelter's and the wire rope's minimum breaking load.