Indispensable pipe suspension grab for transport and pipe laying.
Reliable, no accidents, no damages.
- Gripping depth extended from 220 mm to 260 mm.
- Clamping range 90-200 mm (with rubber coating 50-150 mm).
- Simple and fast adjustment of the clamping range via threaded spindle.
- Gripping surfaces are grooved to prevent load slip.
- Rubber-lined clamps on request.
- Type 200D for prefabricated manholes according to DIN 4032 Part 1 with socket end for axial seal.
- Can also be used acc. to DIN 4032 Part 2.
- Other Wimag types according to DIN 4032 Part 2.
- Can be delivered with longer chains.
- Material: Clamp made of hollow sections, therefore torsion resistant and very light. Highstrength chains DIN 5687-5.
WIMAG Pipe Suspension Grab
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button