The POWERTEX Master Link assembly MC4 is part of the range of Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components. The MC4 assembly is made up of a master link and two integrated connectors, each with two shortening hooks. This convenient combination allows operators to easily adjust the assembly lengths according to the specific application requirements. Due to its integrated components, this part is more cost-efficient, user-friendly, and lightweight than traditional assemblies. The MC-4 is to be used for four-legged chain sling assemblies.
Available for 6 mm up to 16 mm chain and from WLL 3t up to WLL 21,2t.
All models have a welded master link and forged connectors.
Also available as MC1 for one-leg assemblies and MC2 for two-legged assemblies.
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are powder painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX + Model (MC4-6-10) + traceability code.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C without reduction in WLL
- Finish: Powder painted in luminous red
- Note: All models are welded
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10