POWERTEX Container Hook CH for bottom lifting of containers is available in a Left (L), Right (R) and Straight (S) version. This product is part of the Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components range. It's an easy-to-use and cost-effective component for lifting containers.
- The container hooks in Left and Right version shall be used with a spreader beam with four inclined legs (two Left and two Right) at 45°+-15°.
- The container hook Straight version shall be used with a spreader frame with four vertical legs 0° +- 15°.
To hooks must be used with 20 mm chain, and have a WLL of 16t.
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are powder painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX + Model (CH-20-10x) + traceability code.
- Temperature range: -40 up to +200°C without reduction in WLL
- Finish: Powder painted in luminous red
(+ 25% WLL)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10