- 25% stronger than Grade 80
- Individually Proof tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Eye style is designed with "Engineered Flat" to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- The SHUR-LOCK hook, if properly installed and locked , can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926. 1431 (g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926. 1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Material: Forged Alloy steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Warning: Not to be heat-treated.
- Safety factor: 4:1.
- Grade: 10
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.