The CLS COMBISAFE MkII is a high, freestanding anchor point originally designed for loading docks on construction sites. In recent years, this fall arrest solution has become more widely used in «industry» and in situations where simple solutions are not possible. In fact, this product prevents falls in height when loading and unloading equipment from raised platforms.
- Tool-free installation in 15 min on site
- Easy to move with a forklift due to its lightness.
- Multiple uses on site
- Removable and stackable system
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- Material: Painted Steel, Hot-Dip Galvanised Steel, Concrete
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 795
- Warning: For a platform exceeding 8 meters, two COMBISAFE MkII loading systems are required.