POWERTEX Load binders PLB are made of strong Grade 80 quality having safety latch shortening hooks at each end.
- Safe – Powertex Load binders are strong and reliant and comply to EN12195-3
- Safe – PLB Load binder is individually proof load tested 1,25 x LC before delivery
- Each load binder is lubricated and function tested before delivery to assure efficiency at use
- Steel casted ratchet handle optimized for a standard hand force of 50 daN
- Forge shaped tube ends forms a light and strong center hub
- The closed body design protects the threads from damage and at the same time prevent dirt from entering into the center body
- Hot forged quenched and tempered eye bolts and hooks
- Shortening hooks are equipped with latches to prevent unintentional unhooking
- Red powder painted for good corrosion protection and quick identification as Powertex original equipment
- Intended to be used with Powertex lashing chain assembly
- Each Load binder marked with important Warning instructions tag
- Multilanguage user manuals included
- Material: High strength all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, Size, Grade , lashing capacity , STF, “Not for lifting”, traceability marking
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to + 200°C.
- Finish: Powder painted in Powertex red
- Standard: EN 12195-3
- Warning: Not approved for lifting.