- 5 models of the top rack jacks are available with different capacities between 1,5 and 20 tons.
- The gear wheels, the pinions and the rack are made of heat-treated steel.
- Lifting is controlled by a crank operating through a ratchet wheel with a double retaining catch, giving the jack additional safety.
- Lowering is by a locked ratchet, holding the load by friction discs.
- The folding handle of the crank reduces the overall dimension of the jack during transport.
- Full working load limit can be applied to head or toe except for the model 16 tons and 20 tons where the capacity is reduced of 30% on the side toe.
- Marking: CE-marked
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button