- 5 models of the top rack jacks are available with different capacities between 1,5 and 20 tons.
- The gear wheels, the pinions and the rack are made of heat-treated steel.
- Lifting is controlled by a crank operating through a ratchet wheel with a double retaining catch, giving the jack additional safety.
- Lowering is by a locked ratchet, holding the load by friction discs.
- The folding handle of the crank reduces the overall dimension of the jack during transport.
- Full working load limit can be applied to head or toe except for the model 16 tons and 20 tons where the capacity is reduced of 30% on the side toe.
- Marking: CE-marked
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.