General: Crane forks model TKG vhs - Capacity 200 - 5000 kg
These crane forks are equipped with adjustable tines, height adjustability and an automatic balancing system.
Crane forks with automatic balancing* tend to point their tines upward when being transported. This prevents the load from unintentionally slipping off the tines. The shackle is movable and runs on a track depending on the load. The automatic balancing engages by a pressurized gas spring once the forks are loaded. The load will always be in the center of gravity of the forks, ensuring a safe transport. All models comply with the latest standards and CE-directives.
• Highly visible safety colour
• For the transport of rings or coils, the fork tines are simply pushed together.
• Easily adjustable tines for all pallet sizes
- Marking: CE-marked
- Note: A minimum load of 20% of the WLL is needed for the automatic balancing system to work.
- Warning: The load must not exceed the fork length. For the transport of loads above persons (e.g. on construction sites) appropriate security measures against falling loads or parts must be taken.
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.