General: Chain for lifting or lashing (other safety factor). Available in 2 different qualities
Star Alloy (SA/S):
- Working temperature: max. 200ºC
- Grade Marking: "10" on link every 300mm (up to 16mm) others every 900 mm.
- Surface: Purple varnished
Star Alloy Plus+ (SAP/S): for working temperatures up to 380°C (Available on request)
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, grade marking "10"
- Temperature range: Star Alloy SA/S: -40°C up to 200°C - Star Alloy Plus+ SAP/S: -40°C up to 380°C
- Warning: Not to be heat treated.
- Safety factor: 4:1 for lifting.
- Grade: 10
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.