Wire rope construction: veropro 8RS is a 8 strand rope with a plastic layer between the steel core and the compacted outer strands. The rope is mildly rotary swaged and offer a significant increased surface area.
- Very high breaking strength.
- Very stabile rope construction with very good fatigue properties.
- A plastic layer between inner and outer strands prevents inner wear and protects the core from corrosion.
Rope Category No: Up to 42mm RCN.09, 43-48mm RCN.11, > 48mm RCN.13.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: veropro 8 RS may not be used with a swivel.
- Fill factor: 0.685
- Tolerance Ø: +2% to +4%